Friday, June 29, 2012

What I'm Grateful for....

I took a photo of my Husband yesterday when I found out he had gained from 114 to 128.  I was so grateful he was getting better.  See he went through chemo for cancer that had spread to his lungs but just as he entered remission he experienced a reaction from the chemo medication that he was taking for maintenance.  It was awful!  He almost died many, many times and was in the hospital 60 days.

When I took that photo... I just had to upload it for my facebook timeline photo but I didn't want it to be just the photo (because noone would know how grateful I was to see this photo!) I wanted to scrap it and then upload it.  I used the Grateful for... kit by Keep in touch designs and used a facebook freebie template designed by Peppermint Creative.

I hope you enjoy my layout because it's very special to me.  I'd like to thank Keep in touch designs for allowing me to work with her kit and I'd like to thank Peppermint Creative for that great freebie.  I wished more designers would create and design FB timeline templates.

This is the facebook timeline that I created.....


This is the kit I used to create my timeline


and this is the template I used....


Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment