Friday, June 8, 2012

I love template challenges!

OH and the template challenge at Ginger Scraps was a good one this month.  If you'd like to play along and snag a free template HERE IS THE LINK.

I used that template while working with a truly GREAT kit.  It's just out in the store today.  You've just got to go see it.  I'm planning on making another layout with this kit so don't forget to come back and check out my second layout later this upcoming weekend.

SO would you like to see a peak at this kit?  OH I know you would.  It's available at Ginger Scraps and the designer is Keep In Touch Designs.  I'd never worked with one of her kits and was so please I was allowed to work with it.  It was a pleasure scrapping with this kit.  Go check it out.  I bet you'll agree with me.  HERE IS THE LINK and here is a preview of it!


and here is my layout... :)


isn't our new addition to the family pretty?  We love her already!

Until I scrap again... don't forget don't let those memories slip away... scrap them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment