Thursday, June 28, 2012

Simply Good Times

My husband is recovering from a almost life ending event.  He was in the hospital for 60 days and I've lost count at how many times they told me he wasn't going to make it.... he sometimes has down times and feels like he'll never get back what he's lost so I went in search of photos that showed a really simple but good time.... that's how this Warm & Toasty layout came about.

I worked with Falling Days kit designed by Keep In Touch Designs


 and Blue Highways Maps Templates by Roadside Designs.


I want to thank both of those designers for the use of their products.  I think my layout turned out really nice and it brought a smile to my Husband's face which to me was priceless.

Here's my layout.  I hope you like it. 


Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sunshine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment