Thursday, June 28, 2012

I wish I were a kid again

I'm a baby boomer and when I was growing up they didn't have "inflatables".  The Northwest Georgia Balloon Festival had LOADS of them.  This is a photo of my great-Niece taken by Frannie by Niece.  Isn't it adorable?  I worked with the Paint It kit by Lia Scrap and Blue Highway Maps template pack by Roadside designs.  I'd like to thank both designers for allowing me to work with their great designs.

Here's my layout... cute isn't she?



Here is the Paint It kit....


this is the template pack




Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sunshine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment