Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm Enchanted!

I worked with a cute kit this week from Keep In Touch Designs.  It's Pink Enchantment.  If you have photos of girls.  This kit is for you.  To purchase it CLICK HERE and I used a template created by Roadside Designs.  I LOVE her templates they are not over-done.... she sells at scrapflowers.com.  That new store should be open any day.

Here's my layout.  It's of my twin nieces Destiny and Casey.  They are enjoying a snow fight.  Hope you enjoy it.


this is the kit


and here are those great templates.


I also worked with another kit and did a cute layout of my Niece (Frannie) and Great Niece (Kellie)... hope you enjoy

You can purchase the kit HERE


 and this is my layout!


Hope you enjoy my layouts and I wish you peace.... until I scrap again.

No comments:

Post a Comment