Sunday, June 10, 2012

I LOVE these colors....

I love, love, LOVE earth tones and was so happy to work with Steph.designs Earth & fire kit (GOSH I like this kit... I like "real" embellishments and this kit is full of them) and I worked with an amazing template designed by Roadside Designs.  Care to see a peak and link to both and then see my layout?  I hope you said yes because THAT is what is coming....

This is the kit... told you it was lovely!  HERE IS THE LINK to purchase it.  51 elements and 13 papers for $5.45



This is those templates I mentioned above... I so enjoy working with Roadside Designs Templates... they are not over-done... they are JUST right!  HERE IS THE LINK to purchase them... 4 templates for $5.00... let me tell you - you can change these around and get LOTS of layouts out of this kit.


and here is layout that I used both products with.... cute isn't it?


The next layout I used the kit but no template


Hope you enjoyed my layouts and post.... until I scrap again... don't let those memories fade away... scrap them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment