Monday, September 3, 2012

It's ME....

yup I scrapped a photo of ME.... you'll not see THAT much.  I liked the kit and thought it went well with my photos...

I used Study Buddy Collab designed by Pretty In Green and Designs by Collie's Corner

HERE IS A LINK It's a great kit for back to school so since I have no kids I added textures to the papers from Kim Klassen a texture called dream-it HERE IS A LINK and to make sure it went right along I used a FREE template from Gingerscraps.  I participated in one of two of the template challenges HERE IS A LINK

I hope you enjoy the following sneak peaks at the products and my layout. 






Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment