Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Move!

Oh Goodness... I hope it's my last!  We moved to another state last year and I swear I don't ever want to do it again.  I was so happy (and still am) when I left the county I had been born and raised in... I took a photo of my watch as we drove over the county line!!  I used the Mamarazzi Kit designed by Z Pink Boudoir Designs (image is linked to store for your purchase ease)


don't forget to take advantage of this great coupon at Zeee's store.  20% off!!


and Trail Map Collection 2r templates designed by Roadside Designs (image is linked to store for your purchase ease).


I hope you enjoy my layout :)


Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment