Friday, September 7, 2012

Yes!

I had taken a photo of my husband this year and have been waiting for the right kit to scrap it with and when I found my design partner for this month at Gingerscraps was Z Pink Boudoir Designs.  I started looking at her kits and found the PERFECT kit.  Check it out HERE 

And just because Zeee is such a great lady she created a coupon just for all of my blog readers...  isn't she sweet?  Don't forget this coupon expires the end of October.




and of course I used one of my favorite template designers to make it a great layout Roadside Designs check her templates out HERE


Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment