Saturday, September 22, 2012

This was FUN!!!

Michelle Batton is coming out with state templates.  What a GREAT way to scrap your adventures in different states.  I worked with the AL, GA, FL template Package this time... it just happens I moved FROM FL to GA last year and before my husband started chemo we went exploring in AL.  I also used Michelle Batton's Adventure Is Out There Mega Kit - I have to tell you I so enjoyed going through my photos of our move and exploration of Desota Falls.  Here's my layouts.  I hope you enjoy.  First a peak at the products I used.



NOW on with my layouts....




Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment