Monday, August 20, 2012

I've been a little busy :)

OH have I been busy!  I have found ANOTHER fun thing to do with digital scrapping kits!! It's facebook timeline covers!  Yeah I know people have been using kits for a while but I just found them and some of the great digital scrapping designers are making templates that fit the facebook timeline covers!

Would you like to see what I've been up tooooooo?  I made one layout of my Husband... he's just starting to get better and getting back into his handyman mode and I happen to run across some photos of him being a handyman last year before he came out of remission... I hope you enjoy my creations!

Let me start with the kits and templates I used!

 Link HERE


Link HERE

 Link HERE

turned into this :)

This is my Niece Frannie and her friend... Peach and Bean

-~-~-

Link HERE

Link HERE

Link HERE

Link HERE


Turned into these :)

this is my Niece Frannie on a cruise
and

This is my Hubby - Keith
and

This is my Nephew Daniel and his lovely wife Angie

Hope you enjoyed viewing my creations as much as I enjoyed scrapping this last week.

Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment