Thursday, August 9, 2012

The many faces of our Tucker

Tucker is our male mini-horse.  I must admit he is to me beautiful.  Such great lines but he's a bit of a stinker.  He bites and nips pretty much any chance he gets.  When I was creating this layout I realized we had only had Tucker 6 months and 2 of those months we were in the hospital with my husband... see Tucker came from an abusive home.  He was never trained and was hit in the face when he bit instead of being taught NOT to bite... but he's fitting right into our home and I remember promising Tucker that even if he was unable to be around people I would always keep him but he's turned into a lovely sweet horse... still a little cheeky but part of the family.



Created with the Guess What? Chicken Butt kit designed by Connie Prince & North Meets South Studios

 and template from the Ginger Scraps August 1-15 template challenge

Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

1 comment:

  1. You know, it's funny, every time you mention Tucker I instantly think of my in-law's dog, Tucker who is an Old English Mastiff and about the size of your little horse LOL

    ReplyDelete