Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I scrapped our first egg :)

I was so excited when we had our first egg.  I took about a 1/2 dozen photos and KNEW I was going to scrap about it... just as soon as I found the RIGHT kit.  Well I found it!  It's called Guess What?  Chicken Butt by Connie Prince and South meets North Studios HERE IS A LINK



What fun I had scrapping with it.  I have more photos of our chickens I plan to scrap with it so you'll see this kit again in another post I'm sure.  I also used a FREE template at the Ginger Scraps July 16-31 template challenge HERE IS A LINK

Here's my last page of the month.... hope you like it.


Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment