Saturday, July 21, 2012

I miss Mz Poo

yes I do...  She was with me for 14 years and died while I was staying in the hospital with Keith... I guess I'll never get over the guilt of that... I feel like I should have been with her in her last days.... I miss her so much... I dreamed about her the other night. 

I created this next layout so I'd not forget that beautiful face of hers.  It was created with the Girly Girl kit by Roseytoes Designs and I used the template from the Ginger Scraps template challenge July 1 -15

Here's a peak at that kit


and here's my layout featuring my sweet, sweet Mz Poo



Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment