Sunday, July 22, 2012

Spiffing up my facebook timeline cover....

I just finished uploading my new facebook time cover and I really like it!  I used a photo I took from the top of Springer Mountain on the AT Appalachian Trail.  Even though I didn't get to hike on my 50th birthday due to illness in the family.  I did get to hike the first tiny leg of my journey this May. 

The AT means so many things to me.  I've always wanted to hike it but after I had a double fusion in my lower back the AT became even MORE of a goal of mine.  I'll never be fast again, I have to take many breaks and hike with double hiking sticks... the point is I can do it!  It may not BE pretty but it's my PT.  I'm going TODAY to get maps of hiking trail close to home so I can start hiking again... to get back into shape for hopefully at least one more hike this year before the cold sets in... wish me luck.

Here is my new timeline cover....


I used the Beautiful Whimsey kit


 by Roseytoes Designs and her template from the facebook timeline templates #2


Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment