Friday, July 20, 2012

Esther's First Day....

The new addition to our family was delivered early this month.  She's beau-TEA-ful (that's the way I say it when I talk about Esther)!!! 

I created a layout with a photo from her first day.  She wasn't sure about this new home of hers.  There was this other little mini horse that was running around like a crazy boy and then her Mommy left her with her new family.  I felt so sorry for my new girl.  This photo is of her looking around from the edge of the porch you can just see her thinking.... "should I trust these people, or not" in her face.  I'm proud to say she's settled in and Tucker... well he's still running around like a crazy boy but hopefully soon all of that will end and they will be fast friends for life and 11 months and 6 days later... we will have one more addition to our home... a little foal... but that will be for another layout :)

I hope you enjoy my layout of my girl Esther on her first day....


I used Roseytoes Designs Girly Girl kit and her template from the Bionic Girl bundle revamped Collaboration designed by Roseytoes Designs & Jen Yurko

HERE IS A LINK TO THE GIRLY GIRL KIT and HERE IS A LINK TO THE BIONIC GIRL BUNDLE REVAMPED




Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh it's so pretty!! I love it. I'm so happy to see you scraping YOUR little family and not scraping for others : )

    ReplyDelete