Friday, November 2, 2012

Where IS Waldo and My Amazing Husband

The two layouts I finished this week could not have been more different!  One was of my twin great nieces playing around with waldo glasses and the last one of October was of my husband.  My Husband has been ill since 2009 and this year was in the hospital for 60 days and in a coma.  I was urged on more than once by his DRS to let him go... I just could not do that... I knew he was there and would come back -- his body needed time to heal that was all -- but it was a daily battle with his DRS and nurses to treat him with the respect he deserved.... finally I scrapped about his transformation from a coma patient to my handyman husband.  I hope you enjoy my layouts.



Created with the Gingerscraps Buffet  Attitude of Gratitude Templates

, Attitude Of Gratitude : Element Pack 1


 and  Attitude Of Gratitude : Shabby and Grungy Papers


my second layout



Created with the Ghostly Re-Release kit designed by Z Pink Boudoir Designs Click here for store  


and the template challenge at Gingerscraps Click here for the fun

Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment