Friday, November 30, 2012

I do love scrapping....

I've not felt well this month but even with that when I get a chance to scrap with the gingerscraps.net designer kits... I feel better!!

Let me show you what I've been up to....

Birds Of A Feather -
Created with the kit Monthly Mix: Friendship by the Gingerscraps Designers  

Click here for store and Travel Journal - Western Frontier template designed by Roadside Designs



Break Away -
Created with the kit Monthly Mix: Dia de los muertos by the Gingerscraps Designers  Click here for store


Cat -


Created with the Color Play 4 - Basic Elements designed by 2am Designs    
Click here for store and Color Play 4 - Red Papers  



Click here for store and template challenge at Gingerscraps Click here for the fun



R.I.P. Cat... I miss you so very much!

Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment