Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I got so tickled!

When I saw the kit I was working with this week by Amy Stoffel (great designed btw) I got tickled because it reminded me of a photo taken of my Great Niece Anna.  If you're looking for a nice Halloween kit take a look at Wicked by Amy Stoffel



OH and to make it easy peasy I used the template by Blue Heart Design in the template challenge at Gingerscraps... it's FREE!  Don't you love free?  OH I do... Here's the link.... now go play!

Here's my layout.  I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it! 


Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment