Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two Great Templates and Kits Scrapped....

I was so happy to get time to scrap these two pages.  One is of our village under our tree and I LOVE the colors of this kit.  I don't think I've ever see a Christmas kit with these colors... loved scrapping with it and I used two more templates by Roadside Designs.... aaaah I love scrapping with templates... really takes a lot of the stress out of the memory keeping.  You know I love being creative but when you use a template.  You can still enjoy creating but it's so much more FUN!

I used Snowberry Punched Up by Kiki Halbert in both of the below layouts HERE IS A LINK and a peak at that great kit


and I used two of the templates from this set.  HERE IS A LINK go ahead a try her templates... I think you'll love them as much as I do... here's a peak at them....






and here are the two layouts I made.....







Hope you've enjoyed a peek inside some of my scrapping.  Until I blog again...... Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment