Sunday, December 18, 2011

Still scrapping through cancer treatments!

I'm still at it.  I must admit though this chemo treatment (his 4th this go-round) so far has been better on him the the last one.  Thank goodness we'll not have another until after the first of the year.  So I'm thinking he's going to have a good Christmas!  Between scrapping and making Christmas gifts I've enjoyed the season.  So I have a couple of layouts to show you today.  Both were created with the kit Sweet Emotion by KDesigns.  I like her designs.  I'm only a guest CT but I'm hoping to stay on with her.  I had a chance to sign on as a permanent but I wasn't sure I could handle being on 3 designers of kits and 2 designers of templates but it seems to be going well.  So enough babble.  Let me show you my first layout... before I do let me give you links to the kit and template I used.


Here's the LINK to that kit... Sweet Emotion... isn't it soft and pretty? and here's the pack of templates that I used one of... they are soooooo awesome.
and here is the LINK to these templates they are designed by Roadside Designs (LOVE her templates!)... take my word for it... templates are the way to go.  They just make a layout so easy and you can move items around and enlarge... etc...

and here's my layout.  It's of my Great Nieces - Casey and Destiny... did I mention I had twin Aunts and TWO sets of twin Great Nieces!  You'll be see all of them in upcoming layouts.


and my last layout I used this set of templates by Roadside Designs here is the LINK to go snag them... and my last layout of the day.


That's all I have for today.  Happy Scrapping until I blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment