Monday, December 12, 2011

Scrapping those memories!

I've been scrapping those memories.  I have 4 layouts but I'll show you two today and 2 on the 15th and hopefully I'll have more soon.  Keith is having his next chemo treatment tomorrow.  I usually scrap more the first two weeks after his chemo treatment because I don't get far from him... he's usually pretty ill.  So I pass my time as a caregiver scrapping all the memories I have.

Here's the kit I scrapped with this last week.  It's got a nice winter "feel" to it but is very versatile.  So don't think you have to use it for winter scenes... there is a world of possibilities...  here a LINK and here's a sneak peak....


and here's my first layout.  I used a great template from Roadside Designs.  LOVE this woman's templates.  Nice and clean! Here's a LINK I used the 8 1/2 x 11 templates but they also come in 12 x 12 templates. 



My last layout is just a simple one because I was so moved by the flags on Veterans Day in Trion, GA I HAD to scrap about them.  No template was used... just the Lovely Winter Kit


Hope you all have a great evening and get lots of scrapping done.... Until I post again.... Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment