Thursday, November 3, 2011

Winds Of Change

Don't you LOVE the name of this kit?  I sure do... and just wait until you buy and download it... you're going to love it even more.  Here is a LINK to really great kit



As always.  I so enjoy scrapping with Kiki's kits.  Unlike many designers.  She gives you something to journal ON.  Many don't.  I like to journal.  I learned that from my Niece Carolyn -- here is her gallery at our site and here is her scrapping blog.  I remember when Carolyn first ushered me into digital scrapping.  She said something like "Auntie... do it like you would a normal scrapbook".  It's for your memories.  She's right... what is a scrapbook without words.

Would you like to see my layouts?  I hope so because that's what is next :)

 

 
Hope you enjoyed my layouts as much as I enjoyed creating them.  Thanks to Kiki for allowing me to scrap with her kits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment