Thursday, November 10, 2011

Busy but having SO much fun

I've been really enjoying myself.  I've participated in two challenges at Funky Playground.  The template challenge and the A to Z workshop.  I have some really fun layouts to share....

let's start with this one.....

 and
I'm making an album for Kellie of our hike at Cloudland (I might make her a few albums of her entire summer with us... I haven't decided yet... I noticed when she was here she would pull down my scrapbooks and look at them).  I created them with The Childlike Joy kit and free add on by Kreen Kreations here's a LINK (I also used Fiddle Dee Dee Designs templates).

I just finished this one

I created this with the Kit - My Girl - designed by Recherché by KH Designs here's a LINK and the template was designed by Little Green Frog Designs

This layout was made for the November Template Challenge at Funky Playground

I also created this next layout with the kit My Girl designed by Recherche by KH Designs here's a link and the template was designed by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs

Well I'm off to scrap some more before I go to bed... I want to create another one with the My Girl kit.  It reminds me of Kellie.

Happy scrapping until I blog again.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pages!! Love these. And what a good idea to make an album for Kellie. Sounds like she would really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete