Saturday, July 27, 2013

Nice week of scrapping....

I've had a nice week scrapping.  I was honored to work with two kits that I really enjoyed.  The first was

Under The Sea (Add-on) Kit.  It's a fun little kit with lots of creatures to help you scrap all those photo you have from the aquarium and the beach.  I scrapped a photo I took at Johns Pass in FL.

You can picked up the kit here


 and here's my layout....


the next kit I was lucky enough to work with was Caffeinated Goodness - Mini Kit designed by Midnight Owl Designs - Here's a LINK

 -  If you have someone in your life that loves coffee this kit is for you.  I really enjoyed working with it.  It was so perfect for a photo I had of a friend of mine... Hope you enjoy....


Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment