Monday, July 15, 2013

Bucket list....

I'm not sure if everyone has a bucket list but I do... I started it when I lay in a hospital bed in Kissimmee, FL.  I was waiting on my open heart surgery.  I remember telling the surgeon to do a good job because I had a bucket list to complete right before I zoned out.... well as you can tell I'm still kicking and last year I made my first step on the most important item on my list.  To hike the AT.  Yes the AT... all 2000+ miles of it.  When I saw this kit from Fran B I just had to scrap my special photo... thanks for the kit Fran B Designs

Here is a link to Joy




and here is my layout... hope you enjoy it.



Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment