Friday, March 22, 2013

What a nice time I.....

had this day.  Frannie and I drove to north central GA and enjoyed a day of adventure... this was one of the shots I loved of her... she was almost in tears... looking at the falls and feeling the spray on her face.  It seemed like the worries of her life had fallen away for a bit...


I used Crescent Moon's new release Peter Cottontail

Grab it here while on sale  


 and Roadside Designs template Story Maps 1

Grab it HERE

to create this layout.  Thanks for looking!



Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment