Friday, March 22, 2013

AAAaaaahhhh I remember....

when Anna was this small!!! Now the little beast is a ham in front of the camera and it's hard for her Mom to get a good photo :( -- I miss the old days with photos like this... but to make sure I don't forget how cute she was I decided to scrap this cute photo...


Want to know what kit, template and alpha I used?  I know you do!!  I used Bunny Trails kit by Crescent Moon

Grab it here
 
and the sweet dreams template also created by Crescent Moon

Grab it HERE   
and then to top off this cute little layout I used my Niece's alpha... Carolyn is great at alpha's.... I miss those freebies she use to have on her blog.

Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment