Friday, February 8, 2013

My Valentine Boy....

yup it's Tucker our mini horse.  Well he's ONE of my Valentine Boys.  Of course Hubby is the FIRST Valentine and Little Man our pup and Elvis and Beauregard our roosters.... but you get the drift!

I so enjoyed using Crescent Moons new kit and templates. I LOVE templates.  Helps get those creative juices flowing don't you think?

Before I show you my layout I want to show you the kit and template pack I used along with links and most important they are ON SALE for 50% off for a limited time so if you might want to hop on over and save some money!



both are located at Moon's store at Plain Digital Wrapper HERE -- ready to see my layout?  WELL I'm ready to show you.  I was really proud of how my guy Tucker looked in this photo.  Glad I got it scrapped.


Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment