Monday, February 18, 2013

Kisses all around!

I like this new kit I used this week.  it's called Chocolate Kisses (and it's NOT just that I like chocolate either!).  I also used another template from Crescent Moon.  Don't you LOVE templates?  They make layouts so much easier!

Here's a link to Crescent Moon's store... she' got some items on sale you might like to hop on over there while the sale last....

HERE

Here's my layout of our female mini horse... Isn't she beautiful?  I think she is... she's so sweet (as long as you are not Tucker our male mini... she bites him all the time). 


Hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I did making it.

Until I scrap again.....

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment