Saturday, January 7, 2012

I keep thinking about spring...

and you can tell from my recent layouts.  I really am looking forward to spring.  It will be the first spring I can plant here in our new home (we were moving and unpacking last year) and I'm looking forward to it with abandon.

So let me show you what I've been up to.... I worked with a kit from KDesign and one of my favorite template designers Roadside Designs...

Here is a link to the kit My Wonderful Garden by KDesign and here is a peek at that kit


and here is a link to the templates of Roadside Designs and a peak at one of the packs I used.


AND here are my two layouts...


and

I hope you enjoyed a peak into my layouts and the great kit and templates I used.  I'll be back around the 15th with two more layouts.... until then don't forget to scrap the moments of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment