Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gosh I'm running behind

Between the storm knocking our lights out for a few days and the PET scan of my hubby (we will find out the results tomorrow)... seems I'm running behind....

I have always loved the photo I used in this next layout.  It's a photo I took of my Husband when we visited New Orleans (pre-Katrina)... so when Kreen Kreations put out the Remember kit... it felt right to use this kit for that photo.  Now this kit is really awesome for anyone from the States like I am... you can scrap about 9/11 or your 4th of July activities OR like me... you can scrap "outside of the box".

Here's the preview of the kit


and here's my layout.


SEE what I mean... it's a great kit.  I'm sure you would enjoy it.

This next kit is such a bright and happy kit and guess what?  It's FREE!  So don't miss out.  There is a multitude of layouts you can do with this kit... from play-time to birthday photos.  I bet you'll LOVE it.  It's called The Life In Color!

Here's a preview of the kit....

and here's my two layouts.



See what I mean about bright and happy.  Don't forget it's free for a limited time and don't miss out.  Hope you all have a great day AND


Happy Scrapping until I blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment