Thursday, March 31, 2011

OKC - Julie Marie Designs/Julie Klaus - Bailey

As soon as I saw the kit Bailey I knew I wanted to scrap with it. I loved the colors. It's perfect for a photo I had of my nephew - Ben. It would also be a great kit for anyone with kids. Check it out. I believe you'll love it as much as I did.... the preview below is linked to Julie's Ginger Scraps store.


and here's my layout... cute isn't it? How handsome is Ben? The image is linked to my gallery which contains full credits. If you like my work I love comments at my site :)


Here's my second layout... I love walking on our property with my camera each day. I so enjoy finding these little gifts under the leaves :)




I'd like to thank Julie again for allowing me to scrap with her new kit. It was great fun.

Until I blog again.

1 comment:

  1. Great job showing the versatility of this kit. I would not have known had I not read it. Very nice, both of them. You're really getting good at this : )

    ReplyDelete